Purpose of Website
- To inform our residents and visitors of the many events happening in Lunenburg County and the South Shore
- To inform organizations and assist event planners with their scheduling
- To advertise opportunities for volunteering
What sort of events can be listed here?
- Arts, Culture, Music, Literary Events
- School Events
- Food Banks
- Farmers markets
- Educational, political, health awareness announcements, meetings and seminars.
- Breakfasts, lunches, suppers
- Sports Events
- Lunches and suppers;
- Sports Events
How to add your event
Please send your notice, 20 to 30 words, to the webmaster, Fernj78@gmail.com You may also add your phone number, email address or website link. (20 words plus your link)
Notices will be accepted in all categories listed on the home page. Events of a religious nature will not be posted ... apologies to all. (Breakfasts, suppers, fundraisers, etc are perfectly fine)
Please send notices to me at Fernj78@gmail.com . 20 to 30 words in the following order: Date, Time, Event, Location, Cost, Contact details (web address and/or phone number and/or email address) Please do not use bold or coloured fonts, underlines, or italics. If you are sending multiple notices, please list them in chronological order.
If you are looking for volunteers, please add a brief description .. skills required or desired, time commitment (when and how much), number of people you are looking for, and so on.
I reserve the right to decide whether a notice is appropriate for this website.